english corner

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

PEmcee
junior
junior

Re: english corner

Mesaj de PEmcee » 10 Sep 2009, 20:03

I appreciate your fast reply!

I know about the situation of Bornescu but officially he's still a Craiova player and wasn't declared a free agent yet. This means he's still theoretically eligible to play for the Stiinta squad. I'd put him in the reserves in the game which basicly is his current situation now. Just like Coman at Rapid or Popa at Poli last year.

I agree with Dananae... he did really well lately and he's a never say never type of player. A small update was planned but sadly he got injured which kinda hampers my chance to see him a bid more.

Misic I haven't seen yet so I couldn't rate him. I asked croatians about him but got no real answer yet ;)

Jackie I'd like to do but I need his height/weight in order to create him. I consider him a very talented player though who could maybe break into the main XI soon.

Gangioveanu I did create and he's in the Vaslui section ;)
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/fc-vaslui/c ... t1327.html

Sorin Busu i couldnt do since he didnt debut either :(

Trust me, I know alot about Liga1 and the players there but its always good to have more opinions usteag

Craiova is one of my favourite teams in Romania but sadly you guys disappoint me quite alot with irregular performances. You should be in Europe right now as I consider your squad the most talented :o:

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 10 Sep 2009, 20:05

Oh sorry... I forgot to add: I don't think the romanian league will be in the standard format of PES anytime soon but we're working on getting a patch that can be used by all Romanians without a problem.

DarkComy
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de DarkComy » 10 Sep 2009, 20:20

PEmcee scrie:
Sorin Busu i couldnt do since he didnt debut either :(

Trust me, I know alot about Liga1 and the players there but its always good to have more opinions usteag
WHAT?!!! Busu is the most talented player in Romania, Messi is a loser compared to him.
Just joking :)( shit I think that even a finger of Messi is more valuable then him :laughing:
PEmcee scrie:
Craiova is one of my favourite teams in Romania but sadly you guys disappoint me quite alot with irregular performances. You should be in Europe right now as I consider your squad the most talented :o:
This is why we love Craiova. :)(
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

nyk_sorin
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de nyk_sorin » 10 Sep 2009, 20:56

PEmcee scrie:You should be in Europe right now as I consider your squad the most talented :o:
it seems that mititelu took once again the exemple of his idol, becali, and started learning English as well :)(

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 10 Sep 2009, 20:57

PEmcee scrie: Craiova is one of my favourite teams in Romania but sadly you guys disappoint me quite alot with irregular performances
welcome to our world :)(

p.s. Hopefully Gangiovanu will return to Universitatea sooner. Mititelu said that it’s possible to call him back from Vaslui this winter so we will have him for the 2nd part of the season ( :ruga )

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 10 Sep 2009, 22:18

well... your squad is obviously flawed just as any other romanian's team.

@ DarkComy... if he plays with the 1st team I'll be able to rate him ;)
it seems that mititelu took once again the exemple of his idol, becali, and started learning English as well
I can easily explain why your squad is the most talented. You shouldn't think that I'm biased because I support another team that I won't mention here :)(
welcome to our world

p.s. Hopefully Gangiovanu will return to Universitatea sooner. Mititelu said that it’s possible to call him back from Vaslui this winter so we will have him for the 2nd part of the season ( )
Gangio is more talented than Torje... his lack of playing time has a bad influence on this comparison though and its very obvious that Torje has accumulated alot more experience already.

trabzonspor
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de trabzonspor » 11 Sep 2009, 08:49

PEmcee scrie: I can easily explain why your squad is the most talented. You shouldn't think that I'm biased because I support another team that I won't mention here :)(

Gangio is more talented than Torje... his lack of playing time has a bad influence on this comparison though and its very obvious that Torje has accumulated alot more experience already.
Mate, are you a steaua fan by any chance ? :cool:

And second, gangioveanu doesn`t have the experience of Torje, but Torje only plays well for the Romanian Under 21 National Team, and that`s largely because a lot of Romania`s U 21 opponents are a lot weaker than a first league team from Liga 1... Gangioveanu plays a lot better in the first league and he plays pretty well in the U 21 National team, but he hasn`t scored any goals recently...

Nonetheless they are very good midfielders/wingers and very talented, so you should probably give them better qualities for those positions, but being very short of stature, they are very fast but very fragile while tackling or in shoulder to shoulder engagements... they also have a pretty good passing & crossing ability.

One more thing, you should really consider implementing Romanian Liga 1 in PES, due to our 2 teams in the Champions league (one directly in the group stage and the other in the 3rd qualifying phase) and the other 4 teams that play in Euro League qualifying stages.
u, a, viola!

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 18:31

trabzonspor scrie:
PEmcee scrie: I can easily explain why your squad is the most talented. You shouldn't think that I'm biased because I support another team that I won't mention here :)(

Mate, are you a steaua fan by any chance ? :cool:

And second, gangioveanu doesn`t have the experience of Torje, but Torje only plays well for the Romanian Under 21 National Team, and that`s largely because a lot of Romania`s U 21 opponents are a lot weaker than a first league team from Liga 1... Gangioveanu plays a lot better in the first league and he plays pretty well in the U 21 National team, but he hasn`t scored any goals recently...

Nonetheless they are very good midfielders/wingers and very talented, so you should probably give them better qualities for those positions, but being very short of stature, they are very fast but very fragile while tackling or in shoulder to shoulder engagements... they also have a pretty good passing & crossing ability.

One more thing, you should really consider implementing Romanian Liga 1 in PES, due to our 2 teams in the Champions league (one directly in the group stage and the other in the 3rd qualifying phase) and the other 4 teams that play in Euro League qualifying stages.
Trabzon?! :o it's amazing what sort of people are posting here :cool:

When I 1st came into contact with romanian football, it was obviously Steaua Buc. as I could watch them in TV in the Uefa Cup. But basicly I'm a fan of romanian football and I like teams that play with romanian players rather than a foreign legion.

When Steaua plays I usually support them but the team I like the most is Gaz Metan Medias because their attacking philosophy is just adorable. The team that plays best should win it is my opinion ;)

Gangioveanu has the big advantage that he's more both footed than Torje but Torje plays regularly for Dinamo where as Gangio often enters as a sub. That's why Torje moves better and has more ideas where as Gangio is a better dribbler and probably crosser too. I'm not responsible about PES officially but I try to help with this patch of a wonderful romanian league.

whiteLion
suporter
suporter

Mesaj de whiteLion » 11 Sep 2009, 18:57

give us un prognostic for our next match with Politehnica Iasi!! It seems that our most recent aquisition Vali Badoi won't play in this game, but we expect the re-debut of Eugen Trica ..... go, go, Trica!
FORZA ucv
... însă eu sînt Ilie Balaci şi visez ca într-o zi să mă bat alături de FC Universitatea Craiova cu Dinamo şi Steaua. Acolo vreau eu să ajung, să umplem stadionul , că acolo e locul echipei FC Universitatea Craiova ...

whiteLion
suporter
suporter

Mesaj de whiteLion » 11 Sep 2009, 19:04

whiteLion scrie:give us un prognostic for our next match with Politehnica Iasi!! It seems that our most recent aquisition Vali Badoi won't play in this game, but we expect the re-debut of Eugen Trica ..... go, go, Trica!
FORZA ucv
Sorry for question....I just read your comm on topic of the match, so TO WIN THE WHITE-BLUES :)( ...... our white-blues o: ucv
... însă eu sînt Ilie Balaci şi visez ca într-o zi să mă bat alături de FC Universitatea Craiova cu Dinamo şi Steaua. Acolo vreau eu să ajung, să umplem stadionul , că acolo e locul echipei FC Universitatea Craiova ...

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 19:11

haha its no problem ;)

I think its very hard to predict an outcome for that game. Craiova has the better team but Iasi is Iasi at home :-)

I don't think that Croitoru and Frunza are ready to debut for Iasi and Grigoas has yet to find the perfect 11 for his game. If Florin Costea gets his act together he should be able to score against them though.

Ruben Navarro
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ruben Navarro » 11 Sep 2009, 19:48

Pimsi, uai donciu telas ior rial aidentiti? :mincinos

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 19:52

Ruben Navarro scrie:Pimsi, uai donciu telas ior rial aidentiti? :mincinos
What do you mean? Do you believe I'm an alias? I usually go by "PMC" but on this forum i needed more than 3 letters for my username :-)

Omaciu knows me from another forum I think.

whiteLion
suporter
suporter

Mesaj de whiteLion » 11 Sep 2009, 20:25

:lol: and if is someone from us, it' s good this topic to improve our foreign language :)(

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 20:40

whiteLion scrie:
:lol: and if is someone from us, it' s good this topic to improve our foreign language :)(
I don't know where your doubts are coming from but your admin can check my IP addy and he'll notice that I'm from outside Romania, Vienna to be exact.

Scrie răspuns