english corner

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

english corner

Mesaj de nr.zece » 27 Feb 2006, 18:48

here we can discuss with our foreign visitors only in english
so please don't type in romanian because we will erase all your messages
Last edited by nr.zece on 27 Feb 2006, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 27 Feb 2006, 18:50

good ideea! I really like this section.

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 27 Feb 2006, 19:13

Any new idea will be considered. If you want to know anything else just say it here and we`ll try to find it for you.

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 05 Mar 2006, 02:02

Hi I have just discovered this section. I did not know it existed and I was only writing under the Michael Baird thread. How do I access this or the Michael Baird (English) thread in [cenzurat]. Thanks

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 05 Mar 2006, 02:37

go4goal scrie:Hi I have just discovered this section. I did not know it existed and I was only writing under the Michael Baird thread. How do I access this or the Michael Baird (English) thread in [cenzurat]. Thanks
just a suggestion but perhaps a link in English on the "Pagina de start'
Thanks

DoRyN

Mesaj de DoRyN » 05 Mar 2006, 13:29

go4goal scrie: just a suggestion but perhaps a link in English on the "Pagina de start'
Thanks
How dou you find this section ? :-)
Pagina de start is the start page and this section is linked in the start page.

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 05 Mar 2006, 15:46

go4goal scrie:Hi I have just discovered this section. I did not know it existed and I was only writing under the Michael Baird thread. How do I access this or the Michael Baird (English) thread in [cenzurat]. Thanks
If you want to find it quickly you could bookmark this page :cool:

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 06 Mar 2006, 05:39

FreakBoy scrie:
If you want to find it quickly you could bookmark this page :cool:
Thanks Freakboy
Doryn - Usually i go to thread i know - go to the bottom of it then change to English Version

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 18 Mar 2006, 22:53

hey go4goal ... i'm courious about the Australian league ... how many teams are, which are the best, how are the fans ?!

Dany
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Dany » 05 Mar 2007, 20:29

JustME scrie:hey go4goal ... i'm courious about the Australian league ... how many teams are, which are the best, how are the fans ?!
they have no league...because all players are here in Romania!
they play football for our team :laughing:
Forzza Stiinta, forzza Stiinta!!!

ciombe
suporter
suporter

Re:

Mesaj de ciombe » 18 Noi 2008, 10:03

Dany scrie:
JustME scrie:hey go4goal ... i'm courious about the Australian league ... how many teams are, which are the best, how are the fans ?!
they have no league...because all players are here in Romania!
they play football for our team :laughing:
very nice joke....

THE LION KING

Re: english corner

Mesaj de THE LION KING » 18 Noi 2008, 11:20

August 26, 2005 marked a significant day in Australian Football history,when the first match of the inaugural Hyundai A-League season kicked off in Newcasle.After almost two years in the making,Australia's latest national competition hit the sporting landscape as well as the hearts and minds of the Australian sporting public.
The eight successful franchises where:Adelaide United,Central Coast Marines,Melbourne Victory,Newcastle Jets,New Zeeland knights(since replaced by Wellington Phoenix),Perth Glory,Queensland Roar and Sydney FC.
In the 2009/2010 the competition will expand to 10 teams with Gold Coast and North Queensland Fury to set the competition alight.

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 10 Sep 2009, 04:11

glad to see that there is an english section here... I appreciate it :)( o:

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 10 Sep 2009, 04:25

guys I'm working on creating Liga1 for pro evolution soccer. The stats are being used for the patch of pesromania.ro for example. I would appreciate input or ideas regarding Craiova players. I especially need the physical stats of the new young players of Craiova.

Incase that anyone wants to see Craiova players being rated by a foreigner for that game the link is http://pesstatsdatabase.com/fc-universitatea-craiova/

Help would be very appreciated... I watch almost every game of your guys.

Ovidiu*
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ovidiu* » 10 Sep 2009, 11:08

Tell us what you need I'm sure we can help you with your work...
As some info, I don't think to be wise to put Mircea Bornescu in our team anymore.He had some problems with signing a new contract with our team and wants to leave the club to Rapid Bucharest.To bad for him he still has 1 more year contract with U Craiova and our chairman didn't let him leave.He's still U Craiova player but he doesn't train with the team anymore and it's unlikelly to return.Keep him for a while we'll update he's situation.
About Dananae, he's one of the best right defenders in Romania.He recently was selected to Romania Seniors squad, and he got injuried due the friendly game against Hungary, he won't play for 6 moths.
You might need to corect your descriptions on him, he is a key memeber of the squad, one of the most constant players of our team and in generally in Liga 1.He's crosses were bad but he improved them a lot.He's very good on defending area and medium to high on atacking.Very ambitious and determinated one of the players witch represents the soul of our team, and the spirit of our zone(Oltenia, proud and determinated people).

Josip Misic is a player that we transfered this summer and I see is mising from the team.He's a left deffender.We'll update on him.
Also we have a young MC, Nelu Nicolae (Jackie Nicolae).We'll update on him to.
Constantin Gangioveanu is loaned out for one season to FC Vaslui.
You missed another youg DL, Sorin Busu (but is not necessary to put him in) :lol: ...
Valentin Badea won't go to second team.He's one of the strikers we have big faith in...

As preferated formation we have 4-3-3 and 4-4-2.

Nice descriptions on Florin and Mihai Costea and on Julius Wobay.You got them o: ...
Still, Eugen Trica started football at U Craiova, than he left to Steaua Bucharest, than he played Litex Lovec and other foreign teams (idk) and returned for a season to CFR when they won the Championship.He Left to Famagusta (or somethimng) and returned to his first love and the club that gave him so much - U Craiova.He's the son in law of one of one of the greatest romanian fooballers Ilie Balaci.(if you need this info)...

Another name for U Craiova, that we the fans use, is Stiinta (our old name) that we still use like a pseudonim.

Qouestion: Liga 1 will be implemented to PES 2010 or this is like a patch like the one created of PESro?
The problem of putting your foot on a lion's neck is, you can never let it up.

Scrie răspuns