english corner

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

whiteLion
suporter
suporter

Re: english corner

Mesaj de whiteLion » 11 Sep 2009, 20:51

PEmcee scrie:
whiteLion scrie:
Ruben Navarro scrie:Pimsi, uai donciu telas ior rial aidentiti? :mincinos
:lol: and if is someone from us, it' s good this topic to improve our foreign language :)(
I don't know where your doubts are coming from but your admin can check my IP addy and he'll notice that I'm from outside Romania, Vienna to be exact.
Wellcome...again! just kidding.....don't worry, this things are normal on our forum, we have so many intrusions from our rivals and we are more vigilents :-) .... and jokes are also very common on this forum....so, don't worry!
... însă eu sînt Ilie Balaci şi visez ca într-o zi să mă bat alături de FC Universitatea Craiova cu Dinamo şi Steaua. Acolo vreau eu să ajung, să umplem stadionul , că acolo e locul echipei FC Universitatea Craiova ...

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 21:00

okay okay... I understand that :)(

I followed romanian football for various years already but it took me a while to understand the romanian language. I now can read it but I don't feel safe writing it :-(

I normally post on an international forum with a romanian section where people discuss in english. You wouldn't believe what sort of people watch romanian football.

Ovidiu*
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ovidiu* » 11 Sep 2009, 21:28

Is it true...Due people from outside Romania, wich are not romanians really watch our first league?Can you give me a link from that site? I would like to see foreign oppinions of our football and mostly of my dear beloved team.

PS: Lol, you really like Prepelita? o:
The problem of putting your foot on a lion's neck is, you can never let it up.

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 21:39

Ovidiu* scrie:Is it true...Due people from outside Romania, wich are not romanians really watch our first league?Can you give me a link from that site? I would like to see foreign oppinions of our football and mostly of my dear beloved team.

I didn't want to post up links because it might not be appreciated by your mods but okay:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108

Many of these guys are romanians living abroad but there's also a few guys who fell in love with romanian football for other reasons (the user "Gica" is from Spain and "TheRumaniac" is argentine for example).

I know some years ago Herea and Prepelita were considered the most interesting prospects. I was happy to see that he signed for Craiova after Arges relegated. He had some problems with his form but he is one of the best midfielders in Romania in my opinion. He should be called up for the NT.

alex.p
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de alex.p » 11 Sep 2009, 21:58

PEmcee scrie:
Ovidiu* scrie:Is it true...Due people from outside Romania, wich are not romanians really watch our first league?Can you give me a link from that site? I would like to see foreign oppinions of our football and mostly of my dear beloved team.

I didn't want to post up links because it might not be appreciated by your mods but okay:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108

Many of these guys are romanians living abroad but there's also a few guys who fell in love with romanian football for other reasons (the user "Gica" is from Spain and "TheRumaniac" is argentine for example).

I know some years ago Herea and Prepelita were considered the most interesting prospects. I was happy to see that he signed for Craiova after Arges relegated. He had some problems with his form but he is one of the best midfielders in Romania in my opinion. He should be called up for the NT.
It's ok to post links as long as they are about football (Craiova specially), or if you show us something funny. :)(

"Gica" form Spain is probably a fan of our ex-player, captain and legend Gica Craioveanu.

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 22:15

well there were 3 great Gicas in Spain... Hagi, Popescu and Craioveanu ;)

on that english forum theres a Craiova thread too, there are 2 official Craiova fans on there I think.

Ovidiu*
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ovidiu* » 11 Sep 2009, 22:19

Yup, I entered the site and registered.I've seen the members quickly but i can't post for now.Idk why, probably the account must be activeted and didn't received the e-mai 'till now..Anyway, thanks...
The problem of putting your foot on a lion's neck is, you can never let it up.

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 22:36

Ovidiu* scrie:Yup, I entered the site and registered.I've seen the members quickly but i can't post for now.Idk why, probably the account must be activeted and didn't received the e-mai 'till now..Anyway, thanks...

you're welcome ucv

I didn't enter here to advertise that forum though :)(

I wanted help for my pes patch o:

DarkComy
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de DarkComy » 11 Sep 2009, 22:46

PEmcee scrie:
Ovidiu* scrie:Yup, I entered the site and registered.I've seen the members quickly but i can't post for now.Idk why, probably the account must be activeted and didn't received the e-mai 'till now..Anyway, thanks...

you're welcome ucv

I didn't enter here to advertise that forum though :)(

I wanted help for my pes patch o:
Ok, tell us exactly what players do you need help with. :-)
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 11 Sep 2009, 22:49

Jackie, Ologu, Busu, Barbu mainly the newly promoted guys from the Primavera equipa. :cool:

DarkComy
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de DarkComy » 11 Sep 2009, 22:52

PEmcee scrie:Jackie, Ologu, Busu, Barbu mainly the newly promoted guys from the Primavera equipa. :cool:
Besides Height, Weight, prefferd foot, do you also need aprox. stats?
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

blue_lions
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de blue_lions » 11 Sep 2009, 22:57

PEmcee scrie:Jackie, Ologu, Busu, Barbu mainly the newly promoted guys from the Primavera equipa. :cool:
Busu is Mititelu's nephew :)( therefore if he ever plays for the first team, don't ask yourself why...

p.s. maybe after spending some time in here you'll get to hate Steaua just as much as we do ucv
Oltenia, provincia latina, a lui Mihai, al nostru, cel viteaz.

Ruben Navarro
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ruben Navarro » 11 Sep 2009, 23:10

pimsi scrie:Jackie, Ologu, Busu, Barbu mainly the newly promoted guys from the Primavera equipa. :cool:

Uat iz mining equipa in zi doici or in zi inglis? :)-

Companero,apreciem ca stii sa te joci cu proxile astea dar lasa-ne tati cu vrajeli destea de ma dadura astia afara de la gradinita pentru ele... :smoke:

PEmcee
junior
junior

Mesaj de PEmcee » 12 Sep 2009, 00:21

Besides Height, Weight, prefferd foot, do you also need aprox. stats?
the physical attributes would be very appreciated since there's no info on any site. I checked liga1.ro, romaniansoccer.ro and the official Craiova site and failed to find valuable info on them. Regarding stats... I'd be very happy to see possible comparisons in order to achieve the most accurate stats :-)
Busu is Mititelu's nephew therefore if he ever plays for the first team, don't ask yourself why...

p.s. maybe after spending some time in here you'll get to hate Steaua just as much as we do
Busu sounds familiar to me... he has yet to debut though and usually plays for the 2nd team, no? I have most main-teamers created already including some guys that impressed me such as Firtulescu.

Regarding Steaua... i have my problems with Becali and the "patrons" in general because they lack professionalism and do stupid crap everytime they appear.

The teams I don't like are those that aren't good for the league. Steaua and Dinamo exists in every league, they just have different names but thankfully the Bucuresti domination has ended here. The league is more exciting and that's what I want ;)
Uat iz mining equipa in zi doici or in zi inglis?

Companero,apreciem ca stii sa te joci cu proxile astea dar lasa-ne tati cu vrajeli destea de ma dadura astia afara de la gradinita pentru ele...
I don't know what exactly you said here but its obvious that you try to attack me for no obvious reason.

Equipa = Mannschaft in "doici" and Squad in "inglis" apld

whiteLion
suporter
suporter

Mesaj de whiteLion » 12 Sep 2009, 00:44

Ruben Navarro is like Toma ( apostle Paul) the faithless, .... don't belive till don't see :laughing: .... so, when u can come to see a live game on our stadium?
... însă eu sînt Ilie Balaci şi visez ca într-o zi să mă bat alături de FC Universitatea Craiova cu Dinamo şi Steaua. Acolo vreau eu să ajung, să umplem stadionul , că acolo e locul echipei FC Universitatea Craiova ...

Scrie răspuns