Michael Baird (eng)

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Scrie răspuns
suporteru
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de suporteru » 01 Mar 2006, 10:32

AdrianR scrie:
go4goal scrie:So will the first two in this Division go to the A Division?
nope, only no 1 go to first division; the second place go to qualification tournment

Divizia A=First Division=1 groupe=16 best teams
Divizia B=Second Division=3 Groupes=3X16 teams
The team wich is in the first place,at the end of the season,it will be automaticaly promoted in Divizia A.Second Place from every second division(Divizia B) group it will play in the play-off,the team wich will win the play off,it will be promoted in the first division(Divizia A).
Alb-albastru pentru totdeauna!

Roar_Fan

Mesaj de Roar_Fan » 02 Mar 2006, 03:19

Hi,
I hope i get this right, outside of the threads, everything is in Romanian.. and i can't read it.

Having watched Michael Baird all season, playing for the Queensland Roar, i can make a few observations:

1. Michael Baird is not a prolific goal scorer.
2. He has a lot of pace, which helps him get in behind the back line.
3. He has been the provider on many occasions, setting up some wonderful goals.
4. If you were to get a copy of the Qld Roar vs Newcastle Jets game (which Qld won 5 - 0 ) there is some fine examples of what Michael can do.
5. If you get a chance to talk to him, tell him the lads @ lass's from back home (Qld Roar Supporters) wish him all the best and if things don't work out, we'll take him back at the Roar ANY time!.

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 02 Mar 2006, 09:36

Wellcome here, Roar_Fan!

We already saw the video form that game. At this moment Michale Baird made a good impression here. Let's hope he is the player who we need. Do you know something about Ryan Clarke?

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 02 Mar 2006, 13:28

Che Guevara scrie:
Che Guevara scrie:Do you know something about Ryan Clarke?
If so, just make a new topic.
Makeit yourself...

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 04 Mar 2006, 06:46

When is the game against Rapid and where?

ozzy

Mesaj de ozzy » 04 Mar 2006, 08:08

go4goal scrie:When is the game against Rapid and where?
Next friday in Craiova

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 04 Mar 2006, 12:41

I really like Baird ... he's a good player with lots of qualities ... I hope he will find his place in the team just like Mitchell who is next to Ciuca and D. Stoica one of the best deffenders in our series ... hope Baird confirms and makes us happy with a lot of goals ... because we can't afford another year in the 2nd division ... !!!!!!! :o:

Roar_Fan

Mesaj de Roar_Fan » 06 Mar 2006, 10:13

JustME scrie:I really like Baird ... he's a good player with lots of qualities ... I hope he will find his place in the team just like Mitchell who is next to Ciuca and D. Stoica one of the best deffenders in our series ... hope Baird confirms and makes us happy with a lot of goals ... because we can't afford another year in the 2nd division ... !!!!!!! :o:
he will definately create a lot of chances and keep the fans on the edges of their seats.. but his finishing isn't the best. He had plenty of 1 on 1 chances this season with Qld Roar and didn't capitalise on them all to convincingly. Having said that, he also netted some pearlers and was provider on more than a few occasions.

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 06 Mar 2006, 10:37

Roar_Fan scrie:he will definately create a lot of chances and keep the fans on the edges of their seats..
We usually stand and sing! :cool:

_T@V_
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de _T@V_ » 07 Mar 2006, 09:11

Sometimes we broke the fences, but that`s an accident :lol:
I hope Bairdy will proove hi's a good player that made you fans of ROAR wondering about him here in Romania. I hope he deserves it. He must be a good player, otherwise, the interest in in this striker is unjustified.

Go Bairdy! :up:

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 07 Mar 2006, 09:41

Michael Baird injured his ankle. That means he will miss for about 3 weeks. That means 3 games vs Rapid II (home), FC Caracal (away), Astra (home).

That's a really pitie!

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 07 Mar 2006, 11:32

Che - Do you know how he was injured?

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de nr.zece » 07 Mar 2006, 11:37

in a contact with our goalkeeper Mircea Bornescu
anyway it's nothing very serious with only 3 weeks holyday

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 07 Mar 2006, 16:01

:bad: we really needed Baird in the offence ... 3 weeks !?!?!? i think we're cursed !!!

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 07 Mar 2006, 19:54

Let's hope he will recover soon.

Scrie răspuns