Ryan Clarke

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Scrie răspuns
DoRyN

Ryan Clarke

Mesaj de DoRyN » 02 Mar 2006, 09:37

Che Guevara scrie:Do you know something about Ryan Clarke?
Last edited by DoRyN on 04 Mar 2006, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 02 Mar 2006, 09:51

Che Guevara scrie:Do you know something about Ryan Clarke?
If so, just make a new topic.

Roar_Fan

Mesaj de Roar_Fan » 04 Mar 2006, 02:33

I have not heard of Ryan Clarke. Many Aussie players actually leave Australia before they reach the legal age of contract ( 18 ). Generally any quality players have already been picked up by teams like PSV or Leeds at around 14 years of age and placed into their development camps.

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 04 Mar 2006, 09:48

Roar_Fan scrie:I have not heard of Ryan Clarke. Many Aussie players actually leave Australia before they reach the legal age of contract ( 18 ). Generally any quality players have already been picked up by teams like PSV or Leeds at around 14 years of age and placed into their development camps.
Thank you very much. This is enough for me.

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 04 Mar 2006, 15:56

Che,
Clarke comes from Newcastle in Australia and played last season in Italy for a club in Genoa

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 04 Mar 2006, 16:27

I knew he was a player of Genoa. These things were in the newspapers from Romania. I'd rather like to know how did he play when he was in Australia. But maybe he is too young to be well known.

Scrie răspuns