Information please

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Scrie răspuns
Poor Student
nou pe forum
nou pe forum

Information please

Mesaj de Poor Student » 04 Apr 2006, 20:04

Salut! I am a supporter of University College Dublin a club from Ireland and I would like to ask for some information about your club please. I am wondering if your club is part of the university or seperate from it? Are your players students also? Do you use facilities of the university? Do they give you money? Or are you completely independent?

As far as I know UCD and Universitatea Caiova are the only good university teams in Europe.

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 04 Apr 2006, 20:07

At the begining it was so. But nowadays there is nothig in common with the University from Craiova. We would like to be like before but I'm affraid this thing can not happen very soon.

Poor Student
nou pe forum
nou pe forum

Mesaj de Poor Student » 04 Apr 2006, 20:10

When did this stop?

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 04 Apr 2006, 20:18

Let's say in 1990. Because before our players were students also. But they were paid as anyone who has a job. It was a mixture of school and proffesion.

Only before '60 our players were not paid and played only for fame and fun.

Poor Student
nou pe forum
nou pe forum

Mesaj de Poor Student » 04 Apr 2006, 20:25

We are like that. We have some students and some semi-professionals with other jobs. Our players get paid. I'm sad to hear about this. I thought your club was like UCD. :-(

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 04 Apr 2006, 20:31

Poor Student scrie: I thought your club was like UCD. :-(
Not at all. We have 100% professional players. And we are trying to be like Chelsea London not like UCD. :-)

On the other hand you are wellcome here. I'm glad to provide you as more answers as you need.

Poor Student
nou pe forum
nou pe forum

Mesaj de Poor Student » 04 Apr 2006, 20:33

Va rog Che. :)( You are also welcome to ever visit our club. You can see what your club used to be like. :-)

Did your club change because communism died?

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 04 Apr 2006, 22:30

Poor Student scrie:Did your club change because communism died?
Not necessarily, but this can be an answer, too.

ramzi.sen
nou pe forum
nou pe forum

Re:

Mesaj de ramzi.sen » 02 Feb 2020, 10:38

Poor Student scrie:
04 Apr 2006, 20:25
We are like that. We have some students and some semi-professionals with other jobs. Our players get paid. I'm sad to hear about this. I thought your club was like UCD. :-(
Not at all. We have 100% professional players. And we are trying to be like Chelsea London not like UCD. :-)

On the other hand you are wellcome here

ramzi.sen
nou pe forum
nou pe forum

Re: Re:

Mesaj de ramzi.sen » 05 Feb 2020, 00:55

ramzi.sen scrie:
02 Feb 2020, 10:38
Poor Student scrie:
We are like that. We have some students and some semi-pro usa today protonmailfessionals with other jobs. Our players get paid. I'm sad to hear about this. I thought your club was like UCD. :-(

FreakBoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 05 Feb 2020, 01:02

ramzi.sen scrie:
ramzi.sen scrie:
02 Feb 2020, 10:38
Poor Student scrie:
We are like that. We have some students and some semi-pro usa today protonmailfessionals with other jobs. Our players get paid. I'm sad to hear about this. I thought your club was like UCD. :-(

We are not like ucd, but we have mirko who is kind of fkd, I am sure that he will be happy to be called semi professional! Great goalkeaper btw...

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

I N I M I T A B I L I

Scrie răspuns