Game against Vaslui

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Scrie răspuns
go4goal

Game against Vaslui

Mesaj de go4goal » 29 Iul 2006, 05:36

Are we expected to win this game? The big one is next week against Steaua I guess. Do we have a new Portuguese player?

Nerazull

Mesaj de Nerazull » 29 Iul 2006, 06:59

The portuguesse player was at training, we don't know yet if he signed a contract. The game should be WON by us, Vaslui is a mediocre team.

Glamdringer
suporter
suporter

Re: Game against Vaslui

Mesaj de Glamdringer » 29 Iul 2006, 10:03

go4goal scrie:Are we expected to win this game? The big one is next week against Steaua I guess. Do we have a new Portuguese player?
so u are already a Craiova fan? o:

FreakBoy

Re: Game against Vaslui

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 29 Iul 2006, 10:37

go4goal scrie:Are we expected to win this game? The big one is next week against Steaua I guess. Do we have a new Portuguese player?
Normaly we should win the match from tonight, but anything can happen. Vaslui hardly avoid relegation last season, but they have a "backdoor" chairman with much influence to the referee.
The next week match is a normaly one, all games will be hard, and we hope we'll win them all!

Ionut_Blue_Lion
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ionut_Blue_Lion » 29 Iul 2006, 11:45

So..go4goal how was heath in australia...cause here he sucks! :lol:

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 29 Iul 2006, 15:18

FORZZA CRAIOVA

i hope we'll win .. 1-0 ..2-0 ...3-0 .. i don't care i just want to win !!
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 29 Iul 2006, 15:21

Ionut_Blue_Lion scrie:So..go4goal how was heath in australia...cause here he sucks! :lol:
In Australia, heath was a solid and consistent player.
He will play well for us in the "big" games (I hope)

drejania
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de drejania » 29 Iul 2006, 15:27

Heath is a bad player, a very bad player. Mitchell, Baird and Rose will play today with Vaslui.
Si ce daca...tinem cu echipa noastra si la bine si la greu...o iubire alb-albastra...la Craiova e mereu

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 29 Iul 2006, 21:07

In the first game of the new season Universitatea Craiova didn't get more then only a draw. The team played pretty bad, including the aussies player. The only aussie who made better (but just a little better) was Josh Mitchell.
"Universitatea Craiova didn't impressed in the first game of the first league on Ion Oblemenco arena against FC Vaslui.
An important factor of the game was the hot wheather from Craiova, some breaks been made for the players to can drink water.
The start of the match was ballanced. Craiova had his first miss in 5 th minute when Jaber shot passed near the goal.

The guests replied in the 32nd minute when Neagu's header was saved in the last minute to corner. The half ended with a yellow card for Salih Jaber.
The second half start was better for vaslui, but the home side defence resisted.
Jaber had a great oportunity when he rested alone with the away's goalie but the reffere raised his flag for offside."
Translate from www.onlinesport.ro

Scrie răspuns