Steaua vs. Universitatea Craiova

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Scrie răspuns
FreakBoy

Steaua vs. Universitatea Craiova

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 29 Iul 2006, 23:55

The game will be played saturday, 5 august on Lia Manoliu Stadium.
Universitatea will go in Bucharest at least for a draw, but anyone would be delight with a win, especially the supporters who waited for this since she was relegated.
Our pride is to big and I think it will be an "ugly" match. Our suporters will definitly be better then the sheps, and they'll dominate the ambiance, and we hope "Stiinta" will make us happy!
GO for victory! antibuCUResti!
Imagine

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 30 Iul 2006, 02:46

let's hope for the best !! FORZZA CRAIOVA !!

omaciu
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de omaciu » 30 Iul 2006, 09:51

LETS BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THOSE DUMB SHEEP. FORZA STIINTA!!!

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 05 Aug 2006, 11:04

Why did the coach resign? Any ideas who will replace him?

asterix
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de asterix » 05 Aug 2006, 11:06

go4goal scrie:Why did the coach resign? Any ideas who will replace him?
We think that Nicolo Napoli will be our next coach.

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 05 Aug 2006, 11:28

The best way it will be Ovidiu Stanga to remain as a coach of our team. Let's hope he will not leave us.

Ovidiu, please come back!

Ionut_Blue_Lion
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ionut_Blue_Lion » 05 Aug 2006, 11:58

Go4goal,Baird`s parents bought a satelite receiver so they can see the match...do you have where to see the match?

u2blue
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de u2blue » 05 Aug 2006, 19:08

Why we speak in english here. What's the point? Is anyone who don't speak romanian here?
Pourquoi pas en francais si on veut etre bilingue. Honeurs nos freres latin avec Zidane en 1ere rang :-)

u2blue
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de u2blue » 05 Aug 2006, 19:13

Ionut_Blue_Lion scrie:Go4goal,Baird`s parents bought a satelite receiver so they can see the match...do you have where to see the match?
But that's a very good point. From one week I try to find a way to recieve Antena I abroad Romania ... and is very, very complicated task. Nobody can help me ... a very complicated task ... je pleure tout le temps. Les temps pleure tout ... ahhh je suis poete et on a encore un putain d'heure jusqu'au match. ET moi je vois pas le match. Vous oui mais moi non ... moi. a +, mes amis.

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 06 Aug 2006, 02:40

Ionut_Blue_Lion scrie:Go4goal,Baird`s parents bought a satelite receiver so they can see the match...do you have where to see the match?
How do you know this?

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 06 Aug 2006, 11:44

@u2blue: aceasta este versiunea in limba engleza a forumului. Ea se adreseaza userilor care nu inteleg limba romana. Daca vrei sa propui o versiune in limba franceza adreseaza-te adminului. Te-as ruga sa respecti regulile si sa folosesti numai limba engleza aici.

@go4goal: We lost our game against Steaua last night with 0-3. Nothing to be ashamed. Our team did its best. We hope for more next game. Michael Baird played good enogh. See you!

Ionut_Blue_Lion
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ionut_Blue_Lion » 06 Aug 2006, 12:17

go4goal scrie:
How do you know this?
i read in the paper!

Scrie răspuns